Sunday, September 30, 2012

It was only a matter of time..

So I haven't been using this blog (as you can tell by the last post date) for quite some time. I used it for my education classes in undergrad, but then got wrapped up in teaching and creating resources for my students and stopped posting for myself. As an English teacher, I really enjoy writing and I really don't do it enough. Hopefully that will change as I start my Master's degree in Educational Technology through Michigan State University and am asked to reflect on my teaching and experiences with new technology. This is my second class (I took CEP 810 over the summer) and I'm loving the new tools I am learning and the new people I am meeting. I hope this blog will serve as a place I can explore those resources and share how they are working in my own classroom. I'm teaching a blended section of Senior English this year where the students come to class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then use Moodle the other days. I taught a pilot class of it last year and still have a ton of work to do to make it what I want. I'm really hoping these graduate classes will help me be a better teacher! I'll keep posting about my progress :)

No comments: